Sunday, January 3, 2010

My sister needs some work on personal hygiene...


Hi Everybody! Taylee Jean here. I know that you have been hearing from my sister all the time so I thought it would be time to give my side of the story. OK, so maybe I was the one who was acting up in the hospital, but Elle got to have the first distinction when she got home.

Well, it was time to go home so my Mom got us dressed up in some really cute outfits (I'm the adorable one on the right if you couldn't tell...) and we loaded up in the car for our first car ride home. Once we got home and had the first feed in our new house, Elle had what I would say was nothing short of a 'Nuclear Explosion' and pretty much trashed that cute outfit from top to bottom!


As much as I love my new sister, she had a bit of what you might call "an aroma" this morning after the events of yesterday, so that got us both our first bath. Me, I didn't cry at all. Elle, well....you can see for yourself. But, now we smell really sweet and can get back to running the family full time.




Yeah, thats me looking happy in the bathing lounger and Elle up above! What can I say?



We have been really blessed to have friends and family help us out, send beautiful flowers, and make us some great dinners. Sure wish I could eat it but I am on a restricted ' Boob' diet and don't have any teeth yet. Anyway, thats about it from my half of the story. I love my sister and think she is pretty cute too!

Love,

Taylee

6 comments:

Casey and Rebecca said...

The picture of them holding hands is precious! We love all of the updates!

katie k hymas said...

so sweet! I love that they are automatic built-in best friends for the rest of their lives.

Unknown said...

I love it. They couldn't be any cuter.

Brooke Bowen said...

Keep up the fabulous blogs, I love 'em!

Armstrong said...

They are so adorable! I love that one loves the bath and the other cries. I am sure they will take their turns. The pooping through outfits has only begun. Be nice to your washer and drryer, they will be working overtime! CONGRATS!

Hillary said...

Hi John and Melissa! Alicia gave me a link to your blog. The girls are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! I miss working w/you guys. ;)
Hillary Udy