Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Swimsuit Issue









Hi Everybody! Elle here. Let me say from the outset that my Dad is a geek! We all know that every man out there subscribes to Sports Illustrated every year just so that he can get the "Swim Suit Issue"...Taylee and I have been photographed so much in our short one week of life that we feel like supermodels! We seem to have a built in agent in our dad. However, we are still waiting for the call to come from SI, but it should be any day now given these photos. Our agent continues to campaign on our behalf.....But, I mean, do you really think that the Delta Reservation Agent really cares that we are extremly cute when he was making reservations for us to come to Ryan and Missy's wedding???


So convinced that we are nothing short of spectacular, our friend and photographer Katie came over for a photo shoot.


Katie has a gift, and a great eye for color, lighting and composure. The result you can see here. Look how beautiful we are with our Mom...the best Mom ever! Once again, we are so lucky to have the friends that we do. We donned our dress up diapers and hats for the photos. We don't have a beach here in Utah so a fuzzy blanket had to make do. I think that we look pretty good!


People always wonder, "what it would be like to be a supermodel"? The fame, benefits, perks, attention, meals, and the clothes...Taylee and I are just waiting for the sports car...Sleep is limited given all the attention. Our parents say that we should let all the attention slip by and sleep more. Well,.... we'll see...


Love to you all,



Elle and Taylee

3 comments:

kenzer11 said...

They are so adorable! I miss them already! I want to come see them again real soon! Thanks for all the cute pictures and good job on the blogging John! I get excited when I see a new post. Keep up the good work! love you guys!

Shell said...

They are Precious! I love the picture of you with the girls. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Just Add Water said...

Can't wait to see you guys!!!