Saturday, January 2, 2010

Genetic Gator Fans



So.....my Dad tells me that there was no way we were gonna miss Tebow's last game! So, we donned our Gator regalia and watched the game from our room. My Dad had to explain what it meant to "get out a big ole can of 'Whup it' "really meant, but we had alot of fun!

While we were celebrating after the game, I decided to pull a prank on security and take off my monitor just to see what would happen. That got us a quick visit from security! I have already learned how fun it is to play tricks on adults! Wonder who I got that from???



Taylee told me that she felt like she needed a trip to the tanning spa and nursery this morning. Luckily, she is trying to eat better but, you know, a girl likes a trip to the spa every now and then. So, what does she do? She somehow manages to drop her temperature and it works like a charm. After about two hours 'in the sun', her temperature comes up (and her blood sugar) and she is feeling great. She is a little unhappy that if she can't pull that off again...she won't get another trip to the spa and will have to go home this afternoon.




Well, that's it from here. I don't know why my parents look so tired because we are feeling pretty great! We can't meet the rest of our family and our second cousin (?) Cori Belle in February. We still haven't been able to meet our big sisters Shelby and Kristy but really want to! Love to you all.








Elle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta love those Gator binkies. They must have brought some luck to that Gator team. :) They are too adorable and we miss them.