John and I decided that we needed to do something to make our front garden area a little bit more manageable. We spent countless weekends trying to debride the garden without much success. We decided that we needed professional help. We first hired a hillbilly (I really wished I had a picture of him to share with you) to rearrange the randomly placed rocks into a retaining wall. After he took out almost every sprinkler head that we had, as well as a few of our neighbors, we decided we were done with him. We are really happy with the end result. Hopefully it makes the house a bit more appealing and we can get a few bites in the real estate market! Hopefully you will be able to tell which photos are the "before" and which ones are the "after".
A Post Dedicated To Baskets
1 year ago