Monday, January 4, 2010

The Magic Continues...


Hi Everybody. Taylee here again. Just want to give everyone an update on how my sister and I are doing. I know that everyone thinks that I am the "runt of the litter" because I lost a bit of weight but I am coming on strong. To really understand this, you have to look at a bit of history.




Here is my sister and I on day three of our lives. She is the one on the left looking a little grainy, if I say so myself. Our pediatrician says that there is always a risk of comparing one twin to another. For example, "she has dimples and the other one doesn't"...."her hair is curly and hers is not" etc. We were told to resist this temptation, of course. But, I would like to point out that my cells are looking a lot better, more refined, and less grainy than my sisters. (even if I ended up a little smaller...)

The miracle is how we have evolved from there. All of Elle's imperfections, (if I say so myself) are almost indistinguishable now that we have arrived. We even got to dress up as twins today!



Since my parents love sports, we decided to have a bit of a relay last night where Elle and I kept tagging each other to "go in" for a feed. Worked like a charm! Persistence wore the home team out and we ended up with full stomachs and got to sleep most of the day. The parents look a bit droopy, however.



Well, need to sign off now. My dad keeps talking to me about potty training....I think its a bit early since I am only 6 days old. Also, given his track record when he was my age (and a lot older)..I will take my time.

Love to you all,

Taylee


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey Taylee and Elle,

My mommy says that I am a slacker because I don't post nearly as much as you guys do. I guess I've got to get going on that one! But, my mommy also says that I have my days and nights completely mixed up and I need to wake up during the day to write. Hopefully I can get it figured out soon. I am so glad you both are doing well and can't wait to meet you in February!

Love,
Cori Belle