Friday, January 1, 2010

BFF's



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! My sister and I were up having a big party into the wee hours of the morning last night. We are having to work pretty hard to get our parents into "baby shape". We decided to play a trick on them last night. Taylee decided to stop breathing for a minute and I thought it would be fun to drop my blood sugar below 30 for a while. This got us a field trip to the Nursery and lots of attention. Luckily, Taylee started breathing right away and I got some kind of tube jammed down my nose (yuck!), but the good news was we both got some really good food from a bottle!!! I talked to Taylee about the "anorexic" thing and that she really does not need to lose anymore weight to look good in a diaper....We are now doing great and can't wait to go see our new home tomorrow. Not sure why my parents are so tired but we will continue to work on them to get them to buck up and stay with the program. Our New Years Resolution: Gain some weight and sleep more! We love all of you and can't wait to meet you!

Love, Elle Taylor Smith a.k.a. "Baby 'A'"





4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are too dang cute. We miss them so much already! Make sure you keep us updated with the pictures!!

Danielle said...

I can't believe that our babies are one day apart! Taylee and Elle are so cute! I hope we get to meet them in February!

Just Add Water said...

We love your babies! Congrats and can't wait to meet the girls!

katie k hymas said...

they are already plotting against you... beware! They are so stinkin cute!!! Good luck with the transition home!