Monday, November 30, 2009

32 1/2 weeks down

Well it has now been 1 week since I have been home from the hospital. It is much nicer being in my own home vs. the hospital. This weekend was great as we got permission to go to Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house. It is the one year that I did not have to participate in any of the cooking or clean up (I do feel a little guilty). John made his yummy garlic mashed potatoes which were better than ever. Over the weekend, John has managed to put up all of our Christmas decorations between taking great care of me. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Thanks to my aunt Bonnie who came over yesterday to teach me how to crochet. I think I might finally be starting to get the hang of it. Well John is back to work this week, so hopefully it remains an uneventful week. I have a doctors appointment and another non-stress test tomorrow. We are hoping for no new surprises.

No comments: