Thursday, December 3, 2009

33 weeks

Well I can't believe that tomorrow we will be at 33 weeks. I can't believe that I have been at this whole bed rest deal for 2 weeks now. I promised some of you that I would give you the update after my last appt (Tues). It turns out that I don't have much to report. The doctor decided not to check me based on the fact that it could start me into having contractions again. The non-stress test showed that I am still contracting, but not nearly as much as I was when I was admitted to the hospital. So, I am just continuing with the same medication and have a follow up appt. on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I got the adorable outfit and super cute blanket & burp cloths yesterday. Thank you so much for thinking of us! Cori is going to LOVE that blanket with all the tags, I just know it! :)

Keep those babies in there just a little bit longer! Can't wait to meet them in February!

The Snells said...

Melissa I saw your blog on Candace's (i hope you dont mind!) I was so excited to see that not only are you and John are having a baby but you are having twins!! Congrats! I had a baby girl last January and was put on bedrest as well but for preeclamsia. I know how boring it can be! I was put on at 29 wks (Dec 1) and they induced me on Jan 24 as it was safter for me to deliver. You look amazing for being pregnant with twins!! I wish you all the best! If you want you can check out our blog or look me up on facebook (under Jessica Patterson Snell) Id love to keep in touch and see how the babies and you are doing!