Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hospital Food


Why is it that hospital food has to be so bad. They talk about nutrition being such a big part of patients being able to heal and recover quicker, so why do they make the food so bad. Saturday I had a menu dropped off to my room for the entire week. I just have a hard time thinking that Pork Tenderloin with apple creme and lemon cous cous could be any good coming from a hospital cafeteria. Fortunately John has been able to keep me from becoming too hungry. I thought I would share a picture of what was suppose to be a chicken wrap for lunch. John was helping me get everything all set up for lunch and pulled off the lid only to find a little chicken breast. We had a good laugh.

Well now for the update of the day. I was hooked up to the non-stress test twice yesterday and the last time didn't really show any contractions at all. I have also been stable as far as not dilating anymore. They were going to send me home last night but realized that I was due for a regular ultrasound and non-stress test today and figured that it would be easiest just to keep me here overnight, get the testing done and then send me home. Keep your fingers crossed for an uneventful morning. I am sure Thanksgiving dinner isn't any better here.

No comments: