Sunday, February 6, 2011

A week of firsts. Some good & some bad...


Hi guys. We have had quite the week. First of all I got my 1st tooth, YAY!!!! My sister Taylee has 6 so I figured it was about time that I get one as well. She has quite an advantage when it comes to eating so I thought I better start catching up. The other new thing I did this week was pull myself up to stand. Mom and Dad were so proud of me. Maybe with all this excitement I will finally start to crawl. We are really just trying to give our parents a break because as soon as we take off their life is going to be a whole lot crazier.

On the bad note, I have had my first case of the stomach flu and it has not been fun. I guess the only good part is that my dad shares his G2 with me and it sure is good.

Hopefully I will get better soon and hope that my sister Taylee doesn't get it next.

Love,

Elle

No comments: