Saturday, February 19, 2011

STINKY POOPS!!!!!!





Hey Everyone,

Its Taylee here. As you know, Elle and I share a room, and I like a nice, uninterrupted sleep every now and then. Mom and Dad left us to stay the night with Grandma and Grandpa so they could have some dinner with friends visiting from out of town. Next thing you know, it starts smelling REALLY bad, like something died or something! I look at the clock and it's freaking 2 AM. I am suspecting its my sister and then there is a lot of commotion and new jammies, etc. Next, she starts to hurl like its nothing else. Grandma took great care of her through the night but I was totally grossed out. Just when I think its almost over, it's blowout city! I think she personally filled up the land fill in two hours! When Mom and Dad got there, she was looking mighty pale and refusing to drink.







Next thing you know, Elle gets her first trip to the ER. I'm thinking, thank goodness I didn't get what she has.....

Hi, its Elle. Guess I now know what both ends are capable of. I went to the hospital and got poked and prodded by lots of people I didnt know. Then, they stuck a tube in my foot and gave me a drink through that.

It sure made me feel better FAST! Then I got lots of stuff like popcycles and drinks. Home we came for a long nap. And guess what? Little miss "glad I didn't get it", got it. Lots more fun for tonight.


Love Elle and Taylee

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Poor babies.. hope they feel better soon!!

Brooke Bowen said...

Oh no! I guys your weekend didn't turn out as well. I hope everyone its feeling better! Seriously not much worse than stomach flu for babies.