Friday, March 25, 2011

New Place




Hi Guys! Wow it has been a while since we gave you our latest update. I just have to tell you all about this "new" place where we are living. I mean our bedroom is still the same, but we have this whole other area where we get to play. Let me tell you, the floor in this place is the best. I am the champion of scooting on my bum and I am fast...I mean just as fast as my sister Elle crawling. I don't know why anyone would really want to crawl because then you can't hold anything in your hands. I really think that bum schooching is the superior method. We did try something over the weekend that was pretty fun. Our mom and dad decided to turn our little car and dinosaur that we have been riding on into a walker. It was pretty cool to be able to walk on our own, I mean with a little assistance from the walker!



I am sure you know by now that Elle is the messier of the two of us. I will just say things just got a whole lot messier. One morning last week mom was feeding us our breakfast when Elle just refused to eat and decided she needed to have the bowl and spoon to herself. Now she thinks she is big stuff because she thinks she can do it herself.

Well, I guess it is time to take a nap. Time to get our snuggies and head to bed.
Love to all,

Taylee


2 comments:

Krystle said...

haha. Such cuties. Can't wait to see them in a little less than 2 months!

Armstrong said...

Can't wait to see the new place! The girls are a crack up :)