Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010



Merry Christmas! Last night when we went to sleep little did we know that we would wake up to presents under this tree that has been in our house. It started on December 24th when we got to spend the afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa watching Christmas Eve on Sesame Street while my mom, dad, and Uncle Kyle went indoor skydiving and surfing. I sure can't wait until I am big enough to give it a try. Once they got back, we had fun eating dinner and playing with the wii. We got pretty tired from all the excitement and headed home. I guess we must have been excited for Santa to come because we didn't let our mom and dad get much sleep. What did we ask Santa for this year? Well my sister Elle only wanted her 2 front teeth (I already have 5). Well, she didn't get that. We had so much fun tearing all the paper off the presents and playing with all our new toys. We also had a lot of fun letting Mama Jean and PawPaw watch us open the presents they sent us by Skype. We had so much fun!

Love to all,

Taylee

No comments: