Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Nursery Contest


So...we decided it would be fun to enter a baby bump contest to win a your dream nursery from Babinski's Baby or $200 gift card for 2 runners up. We thought we would get creative to see if we could persuade your vote. Voting begins on September 18 and ends on September 30. You will be able to vote online at www.971zht.com. I will keep you posted when I know what number I will be listed on the web site. We just thought that it would be funny to share with you the "final project". John did a great job being my makeshift tattoo artist. Maybe he has a new career in his future.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll vote YES! It turned out awesome.

Armstrong said...

Wow!!! John did a great job. Brad and I will vote as much as we can. I would love for you to be the winner.
It looks like the girls are still growing. I love your cute belly!

Shell said...

Looks like John has something to fall back on if the whole Dr. thing doesn't work out. Great tatoo. Good luck! I will vote for you for sure.

jonelle said...

Congratulations on the babies!