Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch




Hey guys! Taylee here. Just wanted to update you on what we have been up to. Today we went with some of friends to Wheeler Farm to the "Pumpkin Patch". We had so much fun picking out our pumpkins and going for a hayride. We especially liked kicking our legs in the dirt while our mom was taking our pictures.

We also went to see Dr. Charlie for our 9 month check up yesterday. Dr. Charlie said that we are growing really good. I am a little bit bigger than my sister Elle. I am 27" long and Elle is 26 3/4" long. I weighed in at 16 lbs and 12 oz and Elle was 16 lbs 1 oz. We all know that Elle is the "drama queen" but she sure made that known after she had her flu shot. I was trying to figure out what her deal was since I didn't cry at all. I guess I am just the tougher of the two of us. Well I guess I am off to a nap.

Love,

Taylee

3 comments:

Shell said...

So Cute! wish we could have been there. Madison is missing "the babies".

Danielle said...

We just went to the Pumpkin Patch too!! It was so much fun! :)

Just Add Water said...

Your girls are precious! The 'I love Mummy' shirts are great :)