Thursday, July 15, 2010

6 months old






Hey Everyone! Elle here. Can you believe the my sister and I are half a year old. Things sure have changed a lot since we were born and we sure enjoy exploring our surroundings.

Look at how much bigger we are compared to when we were first born.

Mom and Dad took Taylee and I to see Dr. Charlie last night. We really like him. He lets us play with his stethoscope and tongue depressors and even gave us a book to take home with us. He said we are doing really good and are growing just like we should be. My sister Taylee is a little bit bigger than me. She is 25 inches long and 14 lbs 10 oz. I am a little shorter and lighter (24 3/4 inches 14 lbs 5 oz) but not by much.

We really like trying new foods. Some of our favorites are sweet potatoes and bananas. We also really like to chew on baguettes.


Taylee finally taught me how to roll over and once I figured it out I rolled both ways in the same day. I finally convinced Taylee how much fun it is to stand up. We really feel like big girls when we are standing. We are also gettting really close to sitting up all by ourself. We can make it about 1 minute before we topple over.


Well we are off to take a nap so that we can have fun playing this afternoon.

Love,

Elle

3 comments:

Just Add Water said...

Awh, Love you girls!!!

Danielle said...

Our girls sure are growing!! I can't believe it! They look so cute in their pretty dresses! Cori has the green one in her closet. It definitely is a favorite of mine!! :)

Shell said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. We need to get together soon.