Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Stuff!






Hi Guys!

This has been a big week for us. We have had fun trying a lot of new stuff. First we got to try eating some cereal this week and even some watermelon. It sure was good. I even decided that it would be fun to try to feed myself.

We went to our first outdoor concert on Sunday night. We were so excited when our dad told us that we were going that we decided not to take a nap all day long. We fell asleep on the way to the concert but woke up as soon as we got there and stayed awake the whole time. We really love to listen to music, especially when our dad plays his guitar for us.

My sister Taylee learned to roll over for the first time last week. I really didn't want to show off, so I haven't rolled yet. I would much rather stand all day long than to roll around on the floor.

Lots of love,

Elle

2 comments:

Casey and Rebecca said...

They are growing so fast! Look forward to seeing them in 2 weeks!

Brooke Bowen said...

I'm so glad you take pictures of those outfits, they are so cute!!!