Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun in the sun



Hi Everyone,

Elle and I are all nice and relaxed after our trip to Hawaii. Even us babies need a vacation every now and then, so our parents decided to take us to Hawaii. We really liked the warm weather, but weren't so sure about the pool and ocean. It sure was a lot colder than our bath water. Our dad said that we needed to get use to it since we are going to the beach in Florida next month. We got to see our aunt Krystle who we haven't seen since we were less than 1 day old. We sure liked to play with her and are glad that they are coming to Utah soon. She even gave us a pedicure. I mean a girl's got to look good right?

Love,

Taylee

4 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

So cute in the sun gear! You look amazing Mel!

Danielle said...

I wish my mom and dad would take me to Hawaii!! But, I guess Crescent Beach will have to do instead. See you there ! :)

Love,
Cori Belle

Armstrong said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it. The girls are getting so big!

Krystle said...

Yay. I can't wait to see them again in Florida next week!! Thanks again for such a great time!