Thursday, February 11, 2010

MTV Cribs

Hi Everyone, I know it has been a while since we last wrote, but as you can see from the post below, we have been pretty busy.

Taylee
Elle

So...since my sister and I seem to be on the pathway to fame and fortune, MTV contacted my parents because they wanted to feature us on an episode of "Cribs". Taylee and I are not exactly sure what that show is since our parents say that we are a little too young to be watching MTV, but they agreed to let us be part of the show. We decided to move into our own "Crib" last week because my dad snores too much!

The "Cribs"

The "Ride"

We also like to point out to all of our visitors our new artwork that finally arrived 2 weeks ago. It helps make our place complete. Taylee and I decided to write our names on them to mark which one belongs to each of us. People tell us we are pretty advanced since we already know how to write our names.


Don't worry mom and dad, we still like to come around for a little cuddle time.

Well, we are off...we need to get packed for our first airplane ride to visit our fans in Florida!

See you soon!

Love,

Elle & Taylee

6 comments:

Danielle said...

And, we can't wait for your arrival!! :)

Casey and Rebecca said...

They will have so many fans wanting to hold them!! Casey and I are so excited to see them!

Morgan said...

too cute! loved the post! the artwork turned out so so great! it looks perfect!

Armstrong said...

I just think they are getting cuter every day, however that is possible. I hope they are good for you on your trip and can't wait to see them when you get back. Have a great time and I LOVE the art work!

Unknown said...

Everything turned out so great. The artwork is amazing! My little nieces are the cutest babies ever!!

katie k hymas said...

Have fun in Florida... hope you have nice weather! I love how cute the pictures turned out. They look just perfect in the nursery.