Sunday, October 26, 2008

Alley Cat!!!




So..."Q" has officially turned into an alley cat. I am not a big animal person, but John loves cats. I never actually thought that I would be a cat owner, until the day John told me he saw a mouse in the garage. Maybe this was John's clever way to make me give in to getting a cat. We went straight to the Humane Society to adopt our little kitty. I was starting to get a little worried that "Q" was not going to be tough enough to be a killer. When we first got him, he was scared of us and wouldn't venture any further than the main floor of our house. Little did he know that right outside the door was "cat paradise". I am happy to say that "Q" is finally starting to earn his keep around here. His killing tally includes 1 tarantula and 2 mice. He makes us so proud!!!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

A tarantula no way! Way to go Q! That gives me the heebies!

Shell said...

Hey Mel,
I don't have your email so I thought I would send you a link to our new blog.
http://tomandshelljackman.blogspot.com/
hope you are doing good
Shelly

Unknown said...

It's about time you updated this blog. :) J/K. Go Q! You can be the animal one in the family so when we have kids (in the long future) they can just go over to Mel and John's house and don't have to get any.

Candace said...

If only he would learn to hunt snakes.